Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thanks for Taking Time

Andy and Scott have taken time out from their busy schedules to make this blog possible. Despite inumerable emails, phone calls back and forth, and a great of hand-wringing on my part, their support has remained steadfast. For that, I am so very grateful!

Andy set up the blog format in record time. When I unadvertently caused irreparable damage by tinkering with the format, he very calmly re-formated and, then, often had to reformat again. Andy, bless you for your endless patience!

Scott, on the other hand, felt more at liberty to let me know when he was nearing the end of his rope -- especially after Lesson 3 ... or perhaps it was Lesson 4.

I love you both for helping me spread the word!

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks??


No comments:

Post a Comment